This seminar sets out to give a practical understanding of the correct way to deal with sickness and staff absence.
As ever, procedure is the key so the programme will cover what you can do, what you can’t & how to do (correctly) what you can.
With provision for discussion of specific issue, the areas to be covered will include:-
- Provisions of the Access to Medical Reports Act
- The merits (& downsides) of reports from G.P.s, Consultants and Occupational Health Physicians – and relative costs
- Return to Work Interviews
- Identifying patterns of absence – & dealing with them
- The importance of open discussion with employees & establishing whether absence is genuine or not
- The Disability Discrimination Act- what it does and what it does not require of an employer.
- Company Sick Pay Schemes – a generous benefit or extra holiday ?
- Health related dismissals – they can be fair !
Contact Us now to book your place