This seminar is run over half a day and sets out to give a full understanding of the procedures to be followed when applying disciplinary procedures.
With audience participation this gives a step by step guide to conducting disciplinary hearings up to and including dismissal covering :
- Legal rights & obligations of employer & employee
- The importance of procedure
- Following logical steps
- Different levels of misconduct – Minor, Serious & Gross
- Some Case Law (British Home Stores & Burchell)
- The potentially fair reasons for dismissal
- Understanding the difference between the standard of evidence needed for criminal prosecution versus fair dismissal
- Handling Appeals
- Tips & Techniques
Also includes Case Study discussion.
Contact Us now to book your place